Experience the Advantages
Join a team that prioritizes attracting and retaining the most imaginative and forward-thinking professionals nationwide. We showcase this dedication by offering an unparalleled, competitive benefits package within the industry.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Our ESOP provides our employee-owners with excellent retirement benefits and fosters an ownership mentality and purpose-focused environment through which we deliver design excellence and a superior design experience to our clients.
Paid Time Off
- New employee-owners receive 15 days of paid time-off the first year of employment.
- Plus 7.5 days of paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans are offered to all full-time employee-owners.
- Flexible spending and health saving accounts are offered
- Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability -100% company-paid
- Hybrid Office - flexible hours, remote work option
- 401k program with an employer match
- Bonus program
- Employee referral bonus
We are looking for creators, boundary pushers, problem solvers, and team players who are committed to making a difference to the planet and to the people, organizations, and communities we serve through their work and personal contributions.
To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Luckett & Farley and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 502-585-4181.
Luckett & Farley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in filing an Affirmative Action Plan annually.