Luckett & Farley is a technology driven, full-service Architecture, Engineering and Interior Design firm and 100% Employee-Owned. We utilize our full suite of in-house capabilities to turn our client’s objectives into outcomes. We maximize possibilities for our clients and they choose us because they want a do-it-all firm with standout solutions. Our dynamic and unmatched history is proof of our drive, vision and success.
- The best environment, culture & reward structure attracts and retains the best talent.
- The best talent attracts & retains the finest clients.
- The finest clients share our values, respect our employee-owners & have the best projects.
- The best projects provide the greatest opportunities for professional enrichment & financial reward.
- Professional enrichment & financial reward provide a never-ending continuum of success for our employee-owners and our ESOP.
Enjoy the Benefits
Take comfort in knowing you’ll be working at a company providing industry-leading competitive benefits package. We continuously evaluate and benchmark how we compare to other companies in our industry to make sure we’re offering rich benefits to attract and keep the best talent.
Paid Time Off
- New employee-owners receive 15 days of PTO the first year of employment.
- Plus 7.5 days of paid holidays per year.
- That is 22.5 days off during your very first year!
- Several Health Plans to choose from including, Dental and Vision, effective 30 days after you join Luckett & Farley.
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving account options.
- Company paid life insurance with a total coverage equal to 1.5 times your annual salary.
- Take advantage of Luckett & Farley’s 401k program with an employer match.
- Get rewarded for your good work though Luckett & Farley's best in class Employee-owner Bonus 40 Program!
- Be an owner with our 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Luckett & Farley routinely distributes nearly 2 million back to our Employee-Owners.
- Refer a professional to the firm and receive a cash bonus when they are hired.
- Retention Bonus
For more information on Luckett & Farley's culture and benefits see Culture.
We are looking for BRILLIANT TALENT, to work with our FINEST CLIENTS to provide DYNAMIC RESULTS. The right candidate is able to think strategically while focusing on execution…"getting things done". To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Luckett & Farley and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 502-585-4181 ext 1118.
Luckett & Farley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in filing an Affirmative Action Plan annually.
Check us out at:
Current Career Opportunities
|Project Manager||Louisville KY 40202|
|Senior Project Manager||Louisville KY 40202|
|Senior Architect||Louisville KY 40202|
|Architectural Internship, 2017||Louisville KY 40202|
|Civil Engineer||Louisville KY 40202|
|Department Manager, Civil Engineering||Louisville KY 40202|
|Civil Engineer III||Louisville KY 40202|
|Senior Structural Engineer||Louisville KY 40202|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Louisville KY 40202|