Our focus on learning, creating and innovating inspires, motivates and develops our employee-owners.
Our supportive, accountable culture ensures that our employee-owners choose to stay and pass on what they have learned.
Sustained, profitable growth creates opportunity for personal growth and provides for all our futures.
Enjoy the Benefits
Join a firm that demonstrates its commitment to attract and retain the most creative and innovative talent in the country by providing industry-leading competitive benefits package. We continuously evaluate and benchmark how we compare to other companies in our industry to make sure we’re offering rich benefits to attract and keep the best talent.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Our ESOP provides our employee-owners with excellent retirement benefits and fosters an ownership mentality and purpose-focused environment through which we deliver design excellence and a superior design experience to our clients.
New hires join the ESOP on their date of hire. Luckett & Farley routinely distributes nearly $2 million back to our employee-owners.
Paid Time Off
- 22.5 days off during your very first year!
- New employee-owners receive 15 days of paid time-off the first year of employment.
- Plus 7.5 days of paid holidays per year.
- Several health plans to choose from, including dental and vision, effective 30 days after you join Luckett & Farley.
- Flexible spending and health saving account options.
- Company-paid life insurance with a total coverage equal to 1.5 times your annual salary.
- 401k program with an employer match
- Bonus brogram
- Employee referral bonus
- Retention bonus
We are looking for creators, boundary pushers, problem solvers, and team players who are committed to making a difference to the planet and to the people, organizations, and communities we serve through their work and personal contributions.
To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Luckett & Farley and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 502-585-4181.
Luckett & Farley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in filing an Affirmative Action Plan annually.