Luckett & Farley is a technology driven, full-service A/E/I firm and 100% Employee-Owned. We utilize our full suite of in-house capabilities to turn our client’s objectives into outcomes. We maximize possibilities for our clients and they choose us because they want a do-it-all firm with standout solutions. Our dynamic and unmatched history is proof of our drive, vision and success.
- The best environment, culture & reward structure attracts and retains the best talent.
- The best talent attracts & retains the finest clients.
- The finest clients share our values, respect our employee-owners & have the best projects.
- The best projects provide the greatest opportunities for professional enrichment & financial reward.
- Professional enrichment & financial reward provide a never-ending continuum of success for our employee-owners and our ESOP.
Enjoy the Benefits
Take comfort in knowing you’ll be working at a company providing a very competitive benefits package. We continuously evaluate how we compare to other companies in our industry to make sure we’re offering rich benefits to attract and keep the best talent.
Paid Time Off
- New employees earn 15 days of PTO the first year of employment.
- Plus 7.5 days of paid holidays per year.
- Several Health Plans to choose from including, Dental and Vision, effective 30 days after you are hired.
- Flexible Spending and Health Saving account options.
- Company paid life insurance with a total coverage equal to 1.5 times your annual salary.
- Take advantage of Luckett & Farley’s 401k program. We match 25% of the first 5% deferred.
- Get rewarded for your good work. Employee bonuses are given annually based on firm profitability.
- Be an owner with our 100% employee owner stock option program. Receive distributions based on your salary amount. Refer a professional to the firm and receive a cash reward when they are hired.
For more information on Luckett & Farley's culture and benefits see Culture.
We are looking for BRILLIANT TALENT, to work with our FINEST CLIENTS to provide DYNAMIC RESULTS. The right candidates is able to think strategically while focusing on execution…"getting things done". To be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luckett & Farley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in filing an Affirmative Action Plan annually.
Check out our current opportunities: